33 Lake Ave, Tiverton, RI 028784 beds, 1 bath, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 1063684
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:201 B:118
- Zillow Home ID: 65982082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02878 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% lower than in Fall River, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02878 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02878 home values.
- 142 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$278K------
- 162 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$217K21.51,100
- 132 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$175K21912
- 196 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$145K11490
- 92 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$198K211,429
- 212 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$368K33.52,477
- 76 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$221K31.51,524
- 200 Captains Cir Fall River, MA$412K333,054
- 9 Willow St Tiverton, RI$169K------
- 66 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$170K311,124
- 50 Cherry Ln Tiverton, RI$383K32.52,244
- 232 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$220K21.51,636
- 31 Green Ct Tiverton, RI$246K32.51,470
- 122 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$194K211,280
- 23 Willow St Tiverton, RI$157K11546
- 460 Captains Cir Fall River, MA$154K11272
- 20 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$135K2--280
- 64 Cherry Ln Tiverton, RI$303K321,932
- 271 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$194K211,258
- 260 Lake Ave Fall River, MA$255K421,985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!