33 Lake St, Wakefield, MA 018807 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $460,835
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Country Kitchen,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Picture Window,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Remodeled,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Skylight,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den,RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,761 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: M:000013 B:0090 P:000038
- Zillow Home ID: 56351494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wakefield, and 66.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- # 1--21650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292