33 Laub Pond Rd, Greenwich, CT 068315 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,963 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 086-10-2588
- Zillow Home ID: 57307745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Laub Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06831, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Greenwich, and 3.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- 15 Laub Pond Rd Greenwich, CT$3.59M46.55,574
- 35 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$2.03M42.53,542
- 40 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$1.45M44.52,214
- 46 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$1.64M------
- 34 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$1.44M32.53,085
- 8 Laub Pond Rd Greenwich, CT$2.63M------
- 29 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$5.24M6109,023
- 4 Laub Pond Rd Greenwich, CT$1.89M43.53,367
- 41 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$5.19M65.59,555
- 39 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$3.76M75.56,036
- 10 Selden Ln Greenwich, CT$1.89M54.54,421
- 28 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$3.19M------
- 5 Corrigan Ln Greenwich, CT$1.41M432,508
- 22 Quaker Ln Greenwich, CT$3.35M56.55,350
- 30 Quaker Ln Greenwich, CT$2.02M53.53,726
- 10 Heronvue Rd Greenwich, CT--Studio--1,838
- 48 Quaker Ln Greenwich, CT--------
- 9 Corrigan Ln Greenwich, CT$1.34M332,486
- 18 Cliffdale Rd Greenwich, CT$1.15M221,490
- 3 Selden Ln Greenwich, CT$3.36M89.55,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.