- Built in 1889
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 163 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 199336
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Floor \ Ceramic, Parking \ Off Street, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Lead Paint \ Unk, Condo Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Condo Fee Includes \ Garden Area, Condo Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Construction \ Wood Frame, Zoning \ Multi, Condo Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Restrictions \ Pets w\Restrictions, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Year Built Source \ Appraiser, Style \ 1 Story, Garage \ Other, Style \ Other, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106808013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 20.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 33 Maplewood Ave|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!