This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $1,075,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Sports Court
- View: City
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Formal, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Pool Type \ Gas Heat, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Pool Cover, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ City, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Lights, View(s) \ Marina, View(s) \ Water
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,907 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 03914118
- Zillow Home ID: 19261578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-3.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 28.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% greater than in Tiburon, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
|31 Mark Ter Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.48M||6||4||4,292|
|192 Stewart Dr Tiburon, CA||$3.18M||5||3.5||3,928|
|190 Stewart Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.23M||4||4.5||3,724|
|30 Mark Ter Tiburon, CA||$3.57M||5||3.5||4,577|
|120 Howard Dr Tiburon, CA||$1.55M||3||2||2,073|
|194 Stewart Dr Tiburon, CA||$3.37M||5||4||4,220|
|29 Mark Ter Tiburon, CA||$3.26M||5||3.5||3,946|
|122 Howard Dr Tiburon, CA||$2.61M||5||4||2,800|
|188 Stewart Dr Tiburon, CA||$3.3M||5||4||4,088|
|13 Roseville Ct Tiburon, CA||$4.24M||5||5||4,605|
|118 Howard Dr Tiburon, CA||$2.07M||4||3||2,379|
|196 Stewart Dr Tiburon, CA||$2.44M||3||2.5||2,944|
|20 Mark Ter Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.05M||5||3||3,384|
|119 Harn Ct Tiburon, CA||$1.83M||4||3||2,086|
|116 Howard Dr Tiburon, CA||$1.79M||4||2||2,271|
|35 Mark Ter Tiburon, CA||$3.06M||4||3||3,502|
|186 Stewart Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.18M||4||3.5||4,013|
|114 Howard Dr Tiburon, CA||$2.61M||5||3.5||2,794|
|117 Harn Ct Tiburon, CA||$2.31M||5||3||2,620|
|16 Mark Ter Tiburon, CA||$2.8M||3||2.5||2,632|
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!