33 North St, Goshen, CT 067561 bed, 1 bath, 871 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Slider,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Fee Description \ Monthly,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Shared Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 871 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139771035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Goshen, and 32.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06756 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 33 North St Goshen, CT$223K11871
- 33 North St UNIT B Goshen, CT$151K111,742
- 33 North St UNIT C Goshen, CT$149K12.5871
- 31 North St Goshen, CT$171K321,708
- 43 North St Goshen, CT$184K311,327
- 25 North St Goshen, CT$220K321,953
- 32 North St Goshen, CT$214K322,070
- 33 North St UNIT D Goshen, CT$136K11871
- 33 North St UNIT A Goshen, CT$144K12.5871
- 28 North St Goshen, CT$368K422,560
- 66 North St Goshen, CT$169K21988
- 21 North St Goshen, CT$197K41.51,632
- 49 North St Goshen, CT$280K43.52,536
- 34 Elementary Dr Goshen, CT$219K321,362
- 22 North St Goshen, CT$326K42.52,880
- 15 North St Goshen, CT$408K42.52,980
- 39 North St Goshen, CT$486K------
- 70 North St Goshen, CT$1.06M------
- 57 North St Goshen, CT--------
- 16 North St Goshen, CT$392K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!