33 Northbrook Ln, Shrewsbury, PA 173614 beds, 3 baths, 1,997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $209,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,997 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 84000090113A000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60517331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Northbrook Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17361 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% greater than in Shrewsbury Township, and 50.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17361 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shrewsbury Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17361 home values.
- 35 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$220K32.52,196
- 109 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$299K433,000
- 31 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$295K42.52,972
- 112 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$259K331,748
- Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$121K------
- 29 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$303K42.53,025
- 110 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$258K32.51,884
- 34 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$317K42.52,710
- 39 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$276K43.53,840
- 107 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$276K42.52,168
- 27 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$299KStudio--3,053
- 108 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$195K42.51,774
- 36 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$230K32.51,465
- 2 Fawn Dr Shrewsbury, PA$374K433,268
- 105 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$308K43.53,382
- 25 Northbrook Ln Shrewsbury, PA$277K42.52,176
- 218 Cardinal Dr Shrewsbury, PA$194K321,276
- 1 Fawn Dr Shrewsbury, PA$366K43.54,485
- 4 Fawn Dr Shrewsbury, PA$328K42.52,719
- 104 Brook Meadow Cir Shrewsbury, PA$221K42.52,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.