- Built in 1978
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 600 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $471
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ None, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Individual Climate Control, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Rent Includes \ Water, Roof \ Foam, Roof \ Mansard, Roof \ Shake, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Townhouse for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 029360020
- Zillow Home ID: 15519095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 59.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% greater than in Burlingame, and 11.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|33 Park Rd APT 3 Burlingame, CA||$822K||2||2.5||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 1 Burlingame, CA||$1.18M||3||2.5||1,960|
|33 Park Rd APT 4 Burlingame, CA||$890K||2||3||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 5 Burlingame, CA||$771K||2||2.5||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 14 Burlingame, CA||$853K||2||2.5||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 13 Burlingame, CA||$853K||2||2.5||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 15 Burlingame, CA||$811K||2||2.5||1,380|
|33 Park Rd APT 12 Burlingame, CA||$1.08M||2||2.5||1,840|
|33 Park Rd APT 16 Burlingame, CA||$781K||2||2.5||1,210|
|33 Park Rd APT 11 Burlingame, CA||$1.16M||2||3.5||1,840|
|33 Park Rd APT 6 Burlingame, CA||$778K||2||2.5||1,210|
|33 Park Rd APT 10 Burlingame, CA||$1.1M||2||2.5||1,840|
|33 Park Rd APT 7 Burlingame, CA||$716K||2||2.5||1,200|
|33 Park Rd APT 9 Burlingame, CA||$765K||2||2.5||1,200|
|21 Park Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,340|
|33 Park Rd APT 8 Burlingame, CA||$731K||2||2.5||1,250|
|80 El Camino Real APT G Burlingame, CA||$522K||1||1||858|
|80 El Camino Real APT F Burlingame, CA||$518K||1||1||806|
|80 El Camino Real APT E Burlingame, CA||$516K||2||1||806|
|80 El Camino Real APT B Burlingame, CA||$520K||1||1||806|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
Burlingame High (assigned)8-120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!