33 Phelps Ln, Goshen, MA 010323 beds, 3 baths, 3,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 86 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 71681000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Satellite Dish, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,840 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0010 P:47
- Zillow Home ID: 57011403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 33 Phelps Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goshen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% lower than in Springfield Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Goshen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goshen home values.
- 17 Phelps Ln Goshen, MA$389K32.52,184
- 121 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$317K42.51,704
- 115 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$322K32.53,397
- 103 Bissell Rd Goshen, MA$200K11.51,152
- 99 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$223K221,365
- 102 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$251K321,248
- 92 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$293K623,132
- 77 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$245K311,248
- 73 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$272K311,982
- 83 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$171K211,055
- Pond Hill Rd Goshen, MA--211,040
- 83 Pond Hill Rd Williamsburg, MA$207K211,040
- 79 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$163K211,008
- 67 Bissell Rd Goshen, MA$335K32.52,464
- 70 Bissell Rd Williamsburg, MA$167K211,338
- 210 Sugar Hill Rd Williamsburg, MA$173K211,000
- 214 Sugar Hill Rd Chesterfield, MA$207K31960
- 222 Sugar Hill Rd Chesterfield, MA$186K321,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!