33 Pine Acres Rd, Spencer, MA 015623 beds, 2 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $326,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Basement, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Unpaved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00U37 B:00102 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57648189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Pine Acres Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01562 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% higher than in Town of Spencer, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01562 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Spencer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01562 home values.
- 31 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$191K21796
- 37 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$512K32.53,112
- 35 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$189K211,042
- 29 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$168K21740
- 27 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$219K322,000
- 25 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$410K------
- 19 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$194K211,224
- 23 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$198K311,140
- 17 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA--------
- 15 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$375K322,589
- 14 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$244K32960
- 55 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$329K322,071
- 65 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$276K322,477
- 63 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$202K21.51,005
- 59 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$246K42.52,298
- 57 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$191K31792
- 69 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$131K21480
- 9 Pine Acres Rd Spencer, MA$342K321,260
- 71 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$321K221,614
- 64 Lakeshore Dr Spencer, MA$137K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.