33 Pony Trail Rd, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,884 sqft
- Parcel #: 003-0034
- Zillow Home ID: 57376537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Pony Trail Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Stamford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% greater than in Stamford, and 43.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 34 Pony Trail Rd Stamford, CT$1.11M32.52,853
- 37 Pony Trail Rd Stamford, CT$911K32.54,445
- 189 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$953K443,760
- 28 Pony Trail Rd Stamford, CT$822K43.53,401
- 29 Pony Trail Rd Stamford, CT$788K43.53,714
- 178 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1M11.51,646
- 214 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$680K221,545
- 228 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$2.74M55.56,262
- 207 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.81M655,133
- 215 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.95M545,986
- 173 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$736K32.52,504
- 116 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.93M44.54,794
- 340 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$4.93M5510,661
- 119 Farms Rd Stamford, CT--------
- 111 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$2.46M567,481
- 100 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.04M42.54,993
- 88 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.28M43.53,484
- 82 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.41M655,997
- 61 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$682K31.52,640
- 84 Farms Rd Stamford, CT$1.18M664,719
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.