33 Russell St APT 12, Griswold, CT 063512 beds, 1.1 baths, 825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Parcel #: H0177900
- Zillow Home ID: 58051935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Russell Street APT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.1% less than in Jewett City, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06351 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jewett City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jewett City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292