33 S Pierson Rd, Maplewood, NJ 070403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The first level consists of a charming entry vestibule; gracious formal living room with wood-burning fireplace; spacious formal dining room with walk-out access to an
elevated rear deck; gourmet, eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops; sunny den; and full bath. Hardwood floors and rich, wood mouldings are featured throughout.
The second level offers a large master bedroom; two additional bedrooms; full hall bath; and center foyer. Like the first level, this level also features hardwood floors throughout.
The unfinished third level contains a fully insulated attic with the potential to be finished as a fourth bedroom.
The lower level includes a sweeping recreation room; updated powder room; laundry room; and storage room. This level has been professionally water proofed and
includes an extensive system of French drains and a sump pump with auxiliary power source.
In addition to the indoor space there is also a detached two-car garage, and deep backyard ideal for entertaining.
Renowned for its Village, a collection of quaint shops and restaurants, Maplewood is a thriving community where residents enjoy local shopping, and exceptional recreational and cultural facilities. Named by New York Magazine as one of the ?Top Ten Affordable Suburbs in the New York Metro Area,? Maplewood combines a small-town life-style with city conveniences, and yet is only a short commute by direct train to New York City.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1100022 0100018
- Zillow Home ID: 52633957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 S Pierson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maplewood, and 52.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07040 home values.
- 41 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$439K321,800
- 39 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$527K----1,905
- 45 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$435K31.51,404
- 42 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$464K421,472
- 40 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$450K----1,406
- 44 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$454K----1,528
- 37 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$447K----1,670
- 47 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$405K----1,402
- 38 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$412K----1,413
- 46 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$429K----1,462
- 35 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$447K----1,560
- 34 Park Ave Maplewood, NJ$504K----1,518
- 32 Park Ave Maplewood, NJ$495K----1,602
- 36 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$444K----1,888
- 48 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$445K----1,462
- 36 Park Ave Maplewood, NJ$488K----1,498
- 49 S Pierson Rd Maplewood, NJ$401K----1,456
- 30 Park Ave Maplewood, NJ$502K----1,689
- 45 Broadview Ave Maplewood, NJ$311K----1,207
- 47 Broadview Ave Maplewood, NJ$301K21.5875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.