- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Scenic Dr, Derry, NH 030384 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: DERY M:8 B:40 L:11
- Zillow Home ID: 86845038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Scenic Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% lower than in Derry, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
- 30 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$232K42.51,688
- Paul Ave Derry, NH$292K32.52,104
- 35 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$246K432,226
- 32 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$284K41.52,468
- 28 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$210K321,376
- 31 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$195K31.52,054
- 37 Scenic Dr # R Derry, NH$144K21.51,788
- 37 Scenic Dr # L Derry, NH$144K21.51,692
- 34 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$271K433,696
- 39L Scenic Dr Derry, NH$97K221,786
- 39 Scenic Dr # R Derry, NH$137K21.51,782
- 39 Scenic Dr # L Derry, NH$137K21.51,786
- 36 Scenic Dr # R Derry, NH$140K21.51,744
- 36 Scenic Dr # L Derry, NH$144K21.51,674
- 4 Hummingbird Ln Derry, NH$325K42.52,596
- 41 Scenic Dr # L Derry, NH$113K21.51,778
- 41 Scenic Dr # R Derry, NH$119K21.51,797
- 38 Scenic Dr # R Derry, NH$130K21.51,652
- 38 Scenic Dr # L Derry, NH$128K21.51,232
- 29 Scenic Dr Derry, NH$196K312,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292