- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Seabiscuit Pl, Pawtucket, RI 028613 beds, 1 bath, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 410282
- Zillow Home ID: 65994185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Seabiscuit Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 48 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$181K32936
- 21 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$215K321,331
- 11 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$249K632,200
- 30 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$170K31.51,498
- 54 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$171K31.5960
- 14 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$153K31960
- 60 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$179K321,536
- 297 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$159K22960
- 235 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$157K211,232
- 4 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$222K31.51,428
- 39 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$160K31.5960
- 67 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$160K321,710
- 22 War Admiral Pl Pawtucket, RI$167K31.51,165
- 225 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$205K31.51,165
- 16 War Admiral Pl Pawtucket, RI$183K331,382
- 40 Seabiscuit Pl Pawtucket, RI$228K311,224
- 242 Manton St TRLR 30 Pawtucket, RI$96K11650
- 10 War Admiral Pl Pawtucket, RI$160K311,040
- 245 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$100K421,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!