33 Seagirt Ave, Saugus, MA 019064 beds, 2 baths, 2,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Hardwood floors and with enclosed porch. Downstairs apartment has one bedroom, livingroom and eat-in kitchen. Updated bathroom. Enclosed huge sunroom for those lovely sun setting summer evening. First level has additionally finished large room with complete kitchen . This area could be used for extended family. Also has washer & dryer ,laundry space could be used for extended family. Two driveways which makes parking up to 6 cars very easy. Level landscaped yard with over 10,000 sq feet lot, has plenty of outdoor useful space.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $436,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Wall Oven,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ High Speed Internet Hookup,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ High Speed Internet Hookup,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_COMMON \ Family Room,RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks),RMS_COMMON \ Sunroom,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Sunroom,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,571 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:004-G B:0002 L:0013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56126951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Seagirt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% greater than in Saugus, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 3 Genoa Ave Saugus, MA$410K433,150
- 32 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$396K622,238
- 37 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$406K631,450
- 27 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$289K41.51,400
- 34 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$393K321,432
- 23 Milan Ave Saugus, MA$363K531,444
- 25 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$286K211,504
- 22 Milan Ave Saugus, MA$314K31.5990
- 41-43 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$381K431,500
- 23 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$425K431,699
- 42 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$400K52.51,522
- 18 Tuscan Ave Saugus, MA$386K43.52,450
- 5 Tuscan Ave Saugus, MA$407K331,544
- 2 Tuscan Ave Saugus, MA$437K532,800
- 3 Tuscan Ave Saugus, MA$445K32.51,760
- 4 Milan Ave Saugus, MA$554K53.53,486
- 18 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$263K211,302
- 44 Seagirt Ave Saugus, MA$399K431,522
- 25 Naples Ave Saugus, MA$326K432,130
- 19 Tuscan Ave Saugus, MA$400K--22,320
Nearby Schools in Saugus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.