33 Shenandoah Dr, Newark, DE 197114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Sitting Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18-009.00-076
- Zillow Home ID: 72936412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Shenandoah Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newark, and 95.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
- 1 Moss Ct Newark, DE$371K42.52,257
- 3 Moss Ct Newark, DE$321K42.52,319
- 29 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$374K42.52,257
- 28 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$372K42.52,257
- 2 Wood Song Cir Newark, DE$340K42.52,257
- 5 Moss Ct Newark, DE$377K42.52,257
- 2 Moss Ct Newark, DE$330K42.52,644
- 4 Moss Ct Newark, DE$338K42.52,257
- 26 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$366K42.52,257
- 4 Wood Song Cir Newark, DE$367K42.52,257
- 30 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$370K42.52,257
- 7 Moss Ct Newark, DE$373K42.52,257
- 6 Moss Ct Newark, DE$374K42.52,319
- 39 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$358K42.52,257
- 24 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$370K42.52,597
- 32 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$369K42.52,644
- 6 Wood Song Cir Newark, DE$378K42.52,257
- 1 Wood Song Cir Newark, DE$322K42.52,257
- 7 Nightingale Cir Newark, DE$342K42.52,257
- 41 Shenandoah Dr Newark, DE$355K42.52,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!