A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1960
- Views: 343 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $62,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 59
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Parcel #: M:163 L:238-33
- Zillow Home ID: 59968865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $38-85K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.