- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Simpson Ave, Wallingford, CT 064922 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,746 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $288,367
- Price/sqft: $288
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Radiator
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:149 L:142
- Zillow Home ID: 57999018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Simpson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06492 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% greater than in Wallingford, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 35 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$264K421,785
- 29 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$259K32.51,584
- 31 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$141K211,000
- 39 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$206K11924
- 27 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$210K321,331
- 32 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$297K432,401
- 27 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$247K321,331
- 62 Wall St Wallingford, CT$154K321,092
- 34 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$207K31.51,605
- 21 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$222K321,523
- 26 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$233K321,543
- 60 Wall St Wallingford, CT$209K311,350
- 17 Simpson Ave # 1 Wallingford, CT$98K211,092
- 30 Pomeroy Ave Wallingford, CT$182K21832
- 18 Pomeroy Ave Wallingford, CT$207K211,251
- 40 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$156K21928
- 34 Pomeroy Ave Wallingford, CT$260K32.52,500
- 22 Pomeroy Ave Wallingford, CT$239K31.51,303
- 17 Simpson Ave Wallingford, CT$194K21832
- 36 Pomeroy Ave Wallingford, CT$142K31.51,165
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.