- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Slice Dr, Stamford, CT 069073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 002-2128
- Zillow Home ID: 57372117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Slice Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% less than in Stamford, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Newfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newfield home values.
- 34 Slice Dr Stamford, CT$746K53.53,440
- 52 Slice Dr Stamford, CT$527K322,634
- 20 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$2.64M786,800
- 24 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$832K322,118
- 1551 Hope St Stamford, CT$875K333,871
- 55 Slice Dr Stamford, CT$541K432,467
- 1515 Hope St Stamford, CT$616K332,350
- 23 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$1.02M545,195
- 34 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$784K32.52,432
- 1597 Hope St Stamford, CT$734K422,459
- 19 E Cross Rd Stamford, CT$741K655,028
- 11 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$1.21M54.54,651
- 1520 Hope St Stamford, CT$791K42.52,786
- 4 Camelot Ct Stamford, CT$693K32.52,658
- 29 E Cross Rd Stamford, CT$579K321,992
- 1540 Hope St Stamford, CT$718K43.12,928
- 1552 Hope St Stamford, CT$582K332,726
- 10 E Cross Rd Stamford, CT$649K42.52,968
- 44 E Cross Rd Stamford, CT$549K32.51,491
- 1508 Hope St Stamford, CT$797K433,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!