33 Sunflower Ln, Brunswick, GA 315204 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 104 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $55,502
- Price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 1569094
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Home is in a country location in a convenient area. If you like country living, you will love this home!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0304393
- Zillow Home ID: 99930796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Sunflower Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Brunswick, and 5.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31520 home values.
- 25 Sunflower Ln Brunswick, GA$41K----1,440
- 45 Sunflower Loop Nahunta, GA$74K321,848
- 101 Hitchcock Ln Brunswick, GA$70K321,196
- 32 Sunflower Ln Brunswick, GA$39K------
- 28 Sunflower Ln Brunswick, GA$147K421,831
- 29 Sunflower Ln Brunswick, GA$150K421,831
- 107 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$146K321,348
- 105 Hitchcock Ln Brunswick, GA$39K----1,248
- 11 Fraser St Brunswick, GA$156K332,015
- 105 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$36K321,188
- 111 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$128K33.51,831
- 103 Hitchcock Ln Brunswick, GA--------
- 121 Benfield Ln # B Brunswick, GA$72K321,152
- 114 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$87K321,892
- 9 Fraser St Brunswick, GA--------
- 10 Fraser St Brunswick, GA--------
- 8 Fraser St Brunswick, GA--------
- 115 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$156K421,800
- 116 Frazier Rd Brunswick, GA$63K311,528
- 7 Fraser St Brunswick, GA$48K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.