330 11th St, Montara, CA 940373 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $430,000
- Finished basement, 730 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Enviromentally Friendly Design, Farmers Market, Large Picture Windows, Natural Beauty, Nature Trails, Ocean Breeze, Ocean Views, Recreation nearby, Relaxing, Sandy Beaches
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 036033170
- Zillow Home ID: 15532681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Montara, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
- 324 11th St Montara, CA$690K211,200
- 320 11th St Montara, CA$681K21950
- 335 12th St Montara, CA$566K121,180
- 346 11th St Montara, CA$616K11570
- 325 12th St Montara, CA$566K11650
- 347 12th St Montara, CA$596K21720
- 314 11th St Montara, CA$759K32.51,620
- 315 12th St Montara, CA$663K331,340
- 323 11th St Montara, CA$749K321,480
- 361 12th St Montara, CA$618K321,220
- 333 11th St Montara, CA$1.06M321,858
- 300 11th St Montara, CA$756K221,530
- 302 11th St Montara, CA$964K43.52,803
- 366 11th St Montara, CA$641K31930
- 347 11th St Montara, CA$654K211,180
- 365 12th St Montara, CA$675K321,220
- 368 Farallone Ave Montara, CA$1.17M312,400
- 270 Farallone Ave Montara, CA$1.03M43.52,852
- 320 10th St Montara, CA$659K321,380
- 340 12th St Montara, CA$619K21760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.