330 19th St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 3 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- 3 Blocks from RFK Metro
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 4560 0192
- Zillow Home ID: 508411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 19th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.9% higher than in Washington, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
- 332 19th St NE Washington, DC$418K321,152
- 328 19th St NE Washington, DC$394K221,152
- 334 19th St NE Washington, DC$464K22.51,152
- 326 19th St NE Washington, DC$377K31.51,152
- 336 19th St NE Washington, DC$396K421,152
- 324 19th St NE Washington, DC$444K32.51,152
- 338 19th St NE Washington, DC$460K32.52,411
- 322 19th St NE Washington, DC$410K231,152
- 320 19th St NE Washington, DC$416K33.51,152
- 318 19th St NE Washington, DC$570K441,296
- 316 19th St NE Washington, DC$450K321,224
- 1839 D St NE Washington, DC$546K442,976
- 1835 D St NE Washington, DC$657K442,960
- 314 19th St NE Washington, DC$443K321,224
- 329 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$390K421,080
- 331 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$401K341,575
- 327 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$449K33.51,320
- 333 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$421K421,080
- 325 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$418K521,080
- 335 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$481K332,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!