- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
330 Ashe St, Blue Ridge, GA 305136 beds, 2 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $110
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 0054 A 059
- Zillow Home ID: 96832267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 Ashe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.1% higher than in Blue Ridge, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 380 Ashe Ct # 6035 Ellijay, GA$64K--1648
- 380 Ashe Ct Ellijay, GA$64K--1648
- 145 Ashe St Blue Ridge, GA$225K--11,184
- 56 Allen Ln Blue Ridge, GA$439K--22,352
- 34 Allen Ln Blue Ridge, GA$352K--22,091
- 1390 E Main St Blue Ridge, GA$213K--1--
- 1390 E Main St Blue Ridge, GA$201K--1960
- 1388 E Main St Blue Ridge, GA$78K21--
- 2270 E First St Blue Ridge, GA$110K--2960
- 2267 E First St Blue Ridge, GA$100K--21,336
- 83 Industrial Blvd LOT 0 Blue Ridge, GA--Studio----
- 189 Doxol St Blue Ridge, GA$101K31--
- 103 Doxol Street St GA$107K--1960
- 51 Summit St Blue Ridge, GA$493K------
- 148 Doxol St Blue Ridge, GA$95K--11,172
- 147 Doxol St Blue Ridge, GA$93K--11,176
- L362 & 363 Mtn Blue Ridge, GA--Studio----
- Tri Vis LOT 14 Blue Ridge, GA--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!