- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
330 Commonwealth Ave, Buffalo, NY 142166 beds, 2 baths, 2,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,608 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 1402000784800003005000
- Zillow Home ID: 30154692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 Commonwealth Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292