330 E 1st St, Jacksonville, FL 322063 beds, 3 baths, 2,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 25 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0728790000
- Zillow Home ID: 44477651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 E 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Springfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53% higher than in Jacksonville, and 356.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Springfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Springfield home values.
- 1046 Kemp St Jacksonville, FL$61K311,665
- 318 E 1st St Jacksonville, FL$128K411,892
- 1040 Kemp St Jacksonville, FL$60K311,690
- 336 E 1st St Jacksonville, FL$161K432,952
- Kemp St Jacksonville, FL--------
- Liberty St Jacksonville, FL--411,784
- E 1st St Jacksonville, FL--843,712
- Goodnor St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 344 Goodnor St Jacksonville, FL$31K311,150
- 356 E 1st St Jacksonville, FL$75K421,824
- Liberty St Jacksonville, FL--321,639
- 1040 Walnut St Jacksonville, FL$134K322,032
- 350 Goodnor St Jacksonville, FL$30K311,102
- 355 E 1st St Jacksonville, FL$116K331,604
- 355 E 1st St # 2 Jacksonville, FL$99K32.51,604
- 1123 N Liberty St Jacksonville, FL--Studio--3,108
- 1117 N Liberty St Jacksonville, FL$159K632,262
- 0 East # 1ST Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.