330 E Diehl Ave, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12005131000000
- Zillow Home ID: 819552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 E Diehl Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50315 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% greater than in Des Moines, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
- 326 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$89K31834
- 340 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$103K311,083
- 324 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$100K21786
- 5610 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$108K31.5858
- 337 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$115K32858
- 341 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$86K21778
- 333 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$71K21960
- 337 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$105K31858
- 333 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$89K21778
- 5600 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$76K32858
- 343 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$86K31910
- 327 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$93K311,002
- 322 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$97K--1793
- 329 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$87K31786
- 5700 SE 4th St Des Moines, IA$101K21768
- 325 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$117K31.5810
- 400 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$84K31971
- 325 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$53K11572
- 320 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA$87K21888
- 321 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA$107K41.5810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.