330 E Forest Knoll Dr, Palatine, IL 600743 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
3 bedrooms + finished basement. Total square footage of the the lot 3018sqft. Tiles in Kitchen/Foyer and wooden flooring in living/dining rooms.
Private Backyard deck for relaxing
Finished basement with lots of storage place.
1 Car garage + reserved space for second car + additional parking space in the community.
in unit washer/dryer, gas stove.
Perfect for winter with in built Sauna bath and an additional shower in the basement. You may search google for health benefits of Sauna.
This town home is in very good school district (Lincoln elementary, Walter Sundling middle and Palatine High School).
Association provides Comcast Cable (Charges included in Rent).
The house is association maintained so you won't have to shovel snow in winter or mow LAWN in summer.
The rent includes association dues.
SQ footage: 2100
Call on 1847-809-6866 more details.
Keywords: Townhouse, townhome, house, palatine, rent, rental, town home, schaumburg
- Lot: 3,018 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $218,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02023010230000
- Zillow Home ID: 3250105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 E Forest Knoll Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Palatine, and 571.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60074 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palatine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60074 home values.
- 326 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$335K431,993
- 332 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$273K--31,708
- 334 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$231K--2.51,452
- 324 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$233K31.51,704
- 336 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$191K--2.51,764
- 338 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$297K--2.51,902
- 322 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$319K32.51,704
- 340 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$235K--1.51,704
- 320 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$357K--2.51,902
- 362 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$192K--2.51,708
- 327 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$261K31.51,632
- 360 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$182K32.51,632
- 352 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$257K32.52,000
- 364 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$255K32.51,695
- 318 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$209K--1.51,376
- 3150 N Lake Shore Dr APT 18C Chicago, IL$235K--2.51,704
- 352 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$208K32.51,700
- 350 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$227K--2.51,722
- 325 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$241K--2.51,708
- 366 E Forest Knoll Dr Palatine, IL$234K--2.51,824
Nearby Schools in Palatine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292