- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
330 Montier Rd, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 3 baths, 2,181 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,181 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 310019543001
- Zillow Home ID: 9915069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 Montier Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Glenside, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 328 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$184K311,280
- 334 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$227K311,705
- 326 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$217K321,408
- 336 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$251K421,844
- 324 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$226K311,512
- 217 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$235K31.51,800
- 213 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$276K31.51,543
- 221 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$315K321,936
- 335 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$257K32.51,936
- 209 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$240K311,552
- 225 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$319K53.53,188
- 343 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$244K31.51,854
- 340 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$334K422,027
- 339 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$223K321,756
- 331 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$355K42.52,180
- 327 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$238K31.51,534
- 205 Buttonwood Way Glenside, PA$240K31.51,728
- 320 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$193K31.51,560
- 347 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$316K32.51,876
- 321 Montier Rd Glenside, PA$357K42.52,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!