- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
330 Oceano Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900495 beds, 5 baths, 2,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,142 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $2,710,000
- Price/sqft: $955
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,839 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 117
- Parcel #: 4404031002
- Zillow Home ID: 20537553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 Oceano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
- 322 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.58M432,870
- 334 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.46M54.54,615
- 334 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.28M64.5--
- 316 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.59M443,344
- 338 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.22M32.52,700
- 11931 Currituck Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.76M442,418
- 323 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.38M443,941
- 333 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.31M653,814
- 310 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.14M221,713
- 343 S Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.99M566,564
- 317 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.58M654,836
- 341 S Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.39M43--
- 341 S Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.35M43--
- 335 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.53M431,952
- 341 S Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.94M433,688
- 315 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.47M322,472
- 11925 Currituck Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.88M686,300
- 308 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.4M333,048
- 301 Oceano Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.45M232,774
- 11919 Currituck Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.45M42.52,875
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.