330 Parkview Ct, Vacaville, CA 956885 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $362,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 401 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Showing \ Do Not Disturb, Showing \ Restricted Hours, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,405 sqft
- Parcel #: 0133541050
- Zillow Home ID: 111920832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 Parkview Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95688 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% less than in Vacaville, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 336 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$417K532,857
- 342 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$359K321,484
- 1136 Parkside Dr Vacaville, CA$461K42.52,380
- 348 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$432K53.52,405
- 1142 Parkside Dr Vacaville, CA$354K321,212
- 1148 Parkside Dr Vacaville, CA$431K432,388
- 318 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$460K532,857
- 306 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$455K432,599
- 312 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$429K43.52,405
- 300 Parkview Ct Vacaville, CA$470K632,857
- 401 Twilight St Vacaville, CA$434K432,599
- 1152 Parkside Dr Vacaville, CA$363K321,212
- 400 Twilight St Vacaville, CA$360K321,484
- 407 Twilight St Vacaville, CA$362K321,484
- 255 Greene Ct Vacaville, CA$431K421,979
- 1197 N Station Dr Vacaville, CA$372K331,786
- 406 Twilight St Vacaville, CA$441K432,599
- 769 Embassy Cir Vacaville, CA$368K42.51,942
- 301 Frisbie Cir Vacaville, CA$438K42.52,237
- 1201 N Station Dr Vacaville, CA$358K321,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.