330 S Hicks St, Philadelphia, PA 191023 beds, 2 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $427,500
- Price/sqft: $288
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 081153000
- Zillow Home ID: 10210684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 S Hicks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City West home values.
- 332 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$687K321,485
- 334 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$623K----1,415
- 1519 Pine St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$313K11996
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$302K111,004
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$315K111,004
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$312K11996
- 1519 Pine St # 7 Philadelphia, PA$305K11.5796
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$309K----996
- 1519 Pine St # 9 Philadelphia, PA$323K12813
- 1519 Pine St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$309K11.5832
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$306K----996
- 1519 Pine St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$283K------
- 333 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$509K321,500
- 331 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$591K32.51,530
- 329 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$929K----1,614
- 337 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$627K----1,530
- 327 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$719K321,410
- 1519 Pine St UNIT 4 Philadelphia, PA$292K11615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.