330 S Wright St, Naperville, IL 605404 beds, 2 baths, 1,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,577 sqft
- Parcel #: 0818333006
- Zillow Home ID: 4537097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 S Wright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% greater than in Naperville, and 380.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 336 S Wright St Naperville, IL$367KStudio--1,462
- 324 S Wright St Naperville, IL$298K--1795
- 340 S Wright St Naperville, IL$853K42.53,400
- 316 S Wright St Naperville, IL$363K33.52,200
- 346 S Wright St Naperville, IL$886K44.53,557
- 347 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$1.61M--64,942
- 325 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$480K42.53,100
- 612 Highland Ave Naperville, IL$400K--3.51,948
- 352 S Wright St Naperville, IL$315K321,224
- 618 Highland Ave Naperville, IL$341K421,148
- 349 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$337K--2778
- 321 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$341K--1.51,984
- 304 S Wright St Naperville, IL$401K--2.51,993
- 624 Highland Ave Naperville, IL$331K--2.51,365
- 351 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$331K31.51,411
- 356 S Wright St Naperville, IL$836K44.54,000
- 353 S Columbia St Naperville, IL$500K--2.53,129
- 630 Highland Ave Naperville, IL$293K--1.51,620
- 337 S Wright St Naperville, IL$934K564,192
- 331 S Wright St Naperville, IL$1.23M--54,277
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292