330 Sefton Ave# B, Monterey Park, CA 91755
Sold on 8/1/12: $537,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,969 sq ft
- Lot:0.62 acres
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $537,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow507
- Last Remodel Year2001
- Parcel #5259007124
- School DistrictAlhambra School District
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55325176
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$651,767||$613K – $697K||-$24,481||$331||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,587/mo||$1.8K – $3.1K/mo||-$14||$1.31||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 91755 home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.2% rise for Monterey Park as a whole. Among 91755 homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91755 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% higher than in Monterey Park, and 69.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monterey Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91755 home values.
Neighborhood for 330 Sefton Avenue # B
Nearby Schools in Monterey Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Garvey (Richard) Intermediate School (assigned) 7-8 0.7 mi
- Mark Keppel High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Hillcrest Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.8 mi
- Monterey Vista Elementary K-6 0.3 mi
- Bitely (Arlene) Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
- New Avenue School K-7 0.5 mi
- Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005