330 W Keefe Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53212Studio, 7,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,080 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 59 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 1364213
- 7 - one bedroom units, 1 - two bedroom unit, Three units pay $475, Four units pay $450, One units pays $550
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 25
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 7,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 0027313510005
- Zillow Home ID: 40432871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 W Keefe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in Milwaukee, and 165.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53212 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53212 home values.
- 3520 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$68K211,929
- 3526 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$83K421,929
- 402 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$50K311,243
- 3530 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$42K21800
- 331 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$39K311,538
- 406-408 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$62K422,440
- 337 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$53K521,696
- 329 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$45K321,551
- 3534-3536 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$73K421,985
- 3521 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$50K311,655
- 323 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$63K221,882
- 3525 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$44K31840
- 3519 N 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$52K522,116
- 410-412 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$46K422,320
- 3529 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$70K311,152
- 3540-3542 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$51K422,021
- 3533 N 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$44K411,500
- 3458 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$49K311,051
- 407 W Keefe Ave Milwaukee, WI$77K422,026
- 3535 N 4th St Milwaukee, WI$49K311,068
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!