330 W Roy St UNIT 101, Seattle, WA 981191 bed, 1 bath, 883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
* 2 grocery stores (Safeway and Metropolitan Market)
* SIFF Cinema Uptown Theater
* Seattle Center - ballet, opera, theaters, etc.
* Numerous restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries and coffee shops
* Nail and hair salons
* 2 blocks from Lower Kinnear Park with off-leash area, tennis court, and green belt with trails
* One block from D Line Rapid Ride bus and four blocks from Lower Queen Anne transit center (buses to every part of the city)
- Built in 1957
- 232 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $419
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- View: City, Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 8635730010
- Zillow Home ID: 65222338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 330 W Roy Street UNIT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% greater than in Seattle, and 3.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Queen Anne home values.