This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
* 2 grocery stores (Safeway and Metropolitan Market)
* SIFF Cinema Uptown Theater
* Seattle Center - ballet, opera, theaters, etc.
* Numerous restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries and coffee shops
* Nail and hair salons
* 2 blocks from Lower Kinnear Park with off-leash area, tennis court, and green belt with trails
* One block from D Line Rapid Ride bus and four blocks from Lower Queen Anne transit center (buses to every part of the city)
- Built in 1957
- 565 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,116 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $419/mo
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- View: City, Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 4
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 8635730010
- Zillow Home ID: 65222338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Homes like this sold for $289-359K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Lower Queen Anne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Seattle, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Queen Anne home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!