3300 Bruno Ct, San Jose, CA 951364 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $340,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Hardwood floor downstairs. Carpeted upstairs
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,071 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 46267009
- Zillow Home ID: 19706710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3300 Bruno Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairgrounds market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.2% higher than in San Jose, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
- 3294 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$703K32.51,665
- 3306 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$727K32.51,915
- 3301 Sandpebble Dr San Jose, CA$670K331,632
- 3295 Sandpebble Dr San Jose, CA$720K32.51,665
- 3307 Sandpebble Dr San Jose, CA$685K42.52,071
- 3288 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$736K42.51,915
- 3289 Sandpebble Dr San Jose, CA$724K42.51,915
- 3299 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$706K42.51,915
- 3282 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$748K42.52,071
- 3305 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$723K42.52,071
- 3283 Sandpebble Dr San Jose, CA$759K42.52,071
- 3293 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$713K32.51,665
- 3281 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$725K431,915
- 3304 City Lights Pl San Jose, CA$476K221,073
- 3287 Bruno Ct San Jose, CA$701K331,632
- 3297 Woodmere Dr San Jose, CA$738K42.51,915
- 3291 Woodmere Dr San Jose, CA$749K42.52,071
- 3303 Woodmere Dr San Jose, CA$728K32.51,665
- 3334 City Lights Pl # 6 San Jose, CA$419K331,443
- 3310 City Lights Pl San Jose, CA$378K11.5975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!