- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3300 Willow Ln, Moore, OK 731704 beds, 2 baths, 2,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $204,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 648 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Parcel #: R0128758
- Zillow Home ID: 63222246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3300 Willow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Moore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 3304 Willow Ln Moore, OK$191K421,906
- 2020 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$196K322,000
- 3208 Willow Ln Moore, OK$209K432,108
- 3308 Willow Ln Moore, OK$225K332,288
- 2021 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$190K321,888
- 2021 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$221K32.52,280
- 3308 Willow Ln Moore, OK$146K32.52,280
- 3301 Willow Ln Moore, OK$194K322,041
- 2016 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$223K332,300
- 3305 Willow Ln Moore, OK$213K42.52,098
- 3213 Willow Ln Moore, OK$212K322,252
- 2017 SW 32nd St Moore, OK$221K332,158
- 3309 Willow Ln Moore, OK$193K221,940
- 2017 SW 33rd St Moore, OK$214K332,104
- 3209 Willow Ln Moore, OK$211K332,110
- 2028 SW 31st St Moore, OK$208K322,001
- 2024 SW 31st St Moore, OK$185K421,954
- 2012 SW 32nd St Oklahoma City, OK$190K321,627
- 3313 Willow Ln Moore, OK$207K322,065
- 2020 SW 31st St Oklahoma City, OK$203K432,126
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292