3300 Woodbine Ave, Cleveland, OH 441133 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $322,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 00331060
- Zillow Home ID: 65327879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3300 Woodbine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ohio City - West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Cleveland, and 200.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 3206 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$100K622,184
- 3304 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$94K411,968
- 3202 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$112K511,744
- 3406 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$57K311,333
- 1800 W 32nd St Cleveland, OH$59K31927
- 3402 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$29K411,441
- 3303 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$132K221,540
- 3305 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$100K422,142
- 3410 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$108K732,454
- 3403 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$109K311,561
- 3407 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$215K621,607
- 3500 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$63K31848
- 3144 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$71K422,153
- 3504 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$91K21.51,128
- 3501 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$133K544,033
- 1801 W 32nd St Cleveland, OH$86K621,900
- 3508 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$73K311,051
- 3142 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$55K31.51,383
- 3508 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$107K632,408
- 3600 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$94K411,236
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!