- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3301 Charleston Way, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,505 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1992 for $320,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 5579012005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20805245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3301 Charleston Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cahuenga Pass market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cahuenga Pass home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cahuenga Pass home values.
- 3332 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M322,238
- 3310 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.03M221,879
- 3307 Charleston Way Los Angeles, CA$932K221,790
- 3285 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$809K22--
- 3286 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$984K321,918
- 3285 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.16M322,015
- 3346 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$917K221,137
- 3341 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,377
- 3311 Charleston Way Los Angeles, CA$1.19M222,415
- 3318 Charleston Way Los Angeles, CA$1.2M332,259
- 3345 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA--21.5--
- 3317 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 3331 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.62M422,168
- 3321 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA--41.5--
- 3350 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$892K331,640
- 3325 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.81M232,434
- 3353 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$922K332,089
- 3319 Charleston Way Los Angeles, CA$1.21M332,248
- 3322 Charleston Way Los Angeles, CA$1.21M222,164
- 3267 Blair Dr Los Angeles, CA$902K321,532
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.