3301 E 27th Ave, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1 bath, 1,522 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $115,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 1737770000
- Zillow Home ID: 45099904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3301 E 27th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 129% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.3% higher than in Tampa, and 482.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 3303 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$87K321,200
- Chipco St Tampa, FL$43K211,011
- 3305 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$46K111,700
- 3302 E 26th Ave Tampa, FL$66K321,474
- 3209 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$41K21840
- 3306 E 26th Ave Tampa, FL$95K211,458
- 3302 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$50K211,348
- 3208 E 26th Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3307 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,350
- 3207 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$39K21988
- 3306 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$50K31.51,104
- 3210 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$102K321,367
- 3308 E 26th Ave Tampa, FL$85K211,458
- 3309 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$88K211,458
- 3308 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$50K211,066
- 3206 E 26th Ave Tampa, FL--21768
- 3208 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$51K321,000
- 3203 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3301 Chipco St Tampa, FL$58K221,587
- 3303 Chipco St Tampa, FL$43K311,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005