- Lot: 7,474 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 367 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Finished basement, 250 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Partial, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Split Foyer, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 06007934894000
- Zillow Home ID: 783901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-157K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sheridan Gardens home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Sheridan Gardens homes, this home is valued 26.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheridan Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% greater than in Des Moines, and 105.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheridan Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheridan Gardens home values.
|3217 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$172K||3||2||1,450|
|3311 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$167K||3||2.5||1,464|
|3211 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$161K||3||3||1,314|
|3401 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$169K||3||2.5||1,528|
|3302 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||3||1,438|
|3222 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||--||3||2||1,412|
|3312 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$201K||3||3||2,000|
|3201 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$167K||3||2.5||1,528|
|3407 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$167K||3||2.5||1,474|
|3212 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$165K||4||3.02||1,304|
|3322 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||1.5||1,412|
|3310 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$180K||3||3||2,033|
|3300 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||2.5||1,267|
|3216 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$165K||3||3.5||1,369|
|3202 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$170K||3||1.5||1,412|
|3402 E 43rd Ct Des Moines, IA||$201K||4||2.5||1,908|
|3117 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$164K||3||3||1,416|
|3413 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$171K||3||2.5||1,716|
|3210 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$163K||3||2||1,249|
|3400 E 43rd St Des Moines, IA||$168K||3||2.5||1,728|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!