3301 Edgewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,893 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,511 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,893 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: N0160156008
- Zillow Home ID: 12534732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3301 Edgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 3303 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$124K31.51,520
- 3305 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$165K31.51,764
- 3231 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$171K311,872
- 3307 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$146K31.51,764
- 3229 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$280K442,485
- 3400 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$170K421,752
- 3228 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$115K411,485
- 3309 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$118K41.51,441
- 3226 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$131K31.51,450
- 3402 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$160K421,713
- 3227 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$142K321,600
- 3224 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$121K411,596
- 3404 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$162K31.51,380
- 3311 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$116K311,434
- 3302 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$118K31.51,525
- 3304 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$170K32.51,804
- 3300 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$174K31.51,812
- 3222 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$126K421,262
- 3225 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$190K32.51,899
- 3232 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$194K31.21,730
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292