- Built in 2008
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 655 all time views
- HOA Fee: $429
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $225,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: A2035682
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption, Year Built Description \ Resale, Property Detached \ No, Dining Description \ Dining\Living Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Special Information \ Owner Licensed Real Estate Agent, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit View \ Water View, Windows\Treatment \ Sliding, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Spa\Hot Tub, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Front Exposure \ North, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Bedroom Description \ Other, Approval Information \ Other Approvals, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Garage Description \ Attached, Amenities \ Other, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Equipment\Appliances \ Wall Oven, Unit View \ Other View, Exterior Features \ Open Porch, Exterior Features \ Patio, Section \ 25, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Development Name \ FOUR MIDTOWN MIAMI, Folio Number \ 01-31-25-084-3560
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0131250843560
- Zillow Home ID: 92450334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-437K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wynwood - Edgewater home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Wynwood - Edgewater homes, this home is 3.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynwood - Edgewater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% lower than in Miami, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wynwood - Edgewater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynwood - Edgewater home values.
|Other Units in this Building (42)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3301 NE 1st Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.