3301 Outpost Cir, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 516 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R0041591
- Zillow Home ID: 21743124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3301 Outpost Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% less than in Norman, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3305 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$149K321,689
- 3300 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$124K321,334
- 3309 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$171K321,908
- 3304 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$145K321,608
- 3305 Homestead Ct Norman, OK$111K321,227
- 3313 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$123K321,341
- 3308 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$127K321,380
- 1928 Dove Hollow Ln Norman, OK$145K321,661
- 3309 Homestead Ct Norman, OK$128K321,521
- 1924 Dove Hollow Ln Norman, OK$184K332,133
- 2000 Swan Hollow Dr Norman, OK$166K321,993
- 3312 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$153K431,871
- 2004 Swan Hollow Dr Norman, OK$144K321,540
- 3301 Homestead Ct Norman, OK$107K321,154
- 3317 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$171K422,020
- 1920 Dove Hollow Ln Norman, OK$191K332,278
- 3313 Homestead Ct Norman, OK$107K321,226
- 3225 Duvall Dr Norman, OK$138K321,552
- 1916 Dove Hollow Ln Norman, OK$156K421,771
- 3316 Outpost Cir Norman, OK$137K321,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.