- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 194 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 278862
- Parking: 441 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, Cooling Features \ Central Gas, Dining \ Kit/Din, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, Fencing \ Wood, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Den/Study, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Family Room, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Insert, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-2 Car Attached, Garages \ 2, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,149 sqft
- Parcel #: R0028089
- Zillow Home ID: 21731070
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-280K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 23.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
|3305 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$195K||2||2||1,748|
|3209 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$212K||3||2||1,858|
|3309 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$202K||3||2||1,805|
|3205 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$244K||2||2||2,191|
|3308 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$162K||3||2||1,536|
|3304 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$189K||3||2||1,831|
|3312 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$137K||3||2||1,130|
|3300 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$139K||2||2||1,193|
|3313 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$219K||3||2||1,960|
|3316 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$169K||2||2||1,647|
|3201 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$223K||3||2||1,988|
|3320 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$145K||3||2||1,334|
|3300 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$264K||3||2||2,358|
|1101 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$245K||3||2||2,176|
|3317 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$240K||3||2||2,264|
|3304 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$196K||3||2||1,808|
|3324 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$138K||2||2||1,168|
|3308 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$274K||2||3||2,528|
|3328 Heather Glen Dr Norman, OK||$148K||2||2||1,302|
|1100 Pinehurst Dr Norman, OK||$233K||3||2||2,172|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!