- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3301 S Birch St, Denver, CO 802224 beds, 5 baths, 4,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1491 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,687 sqft
- Parcel #: 0631320023000
- Zillow Home ID: 72296792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3301 S Birch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% less than in Denver, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Hills home values.
- 3315 S Birch St Denver, CO$870K664,728
- 3295 S Birch St Denver, CO$299K311,108
- 3323 S Birch St Denver, CO$765K23.52,442
- 3333 S Birch St Denver, CO------1
- 3333 S Birch St Denver, CO--221,248
- 3300 S Bellaire St Denver, CO$1.06M466,444
- 3285 S Birch St Denver, CO$1.01M655,337
- 3310 S Bellaire St Denver, CO$1.02M466,236
- 4301 E Floyd Ave Denver, CO$252K31928
- 3335 S Birch St Denver, CO$264K311,123
- 3320 S Bellaire St Denver, CO$1.06M454,357
- 3308 S Birch St Denver, CO$427K52.52,357
- 3270 S Bellaire St Denver, CO$268K321,047
- 3312 S Birch St Denver, CO$268K311,373
- 3255 Birch St Denver, CO$341K211,000
- 4401 E Floyd Ave Denver, CO$296K321,222
- 3340 S Bellaire St Denver, CO$923K564,924
- 3351 S Birch St Denver, CO$429K432,430
- 3330 S Birch St Denver, CO$398K33.52,001
- 3280 S Birch St Denver, CO$416K321,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.