This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Private Showing Only. Home is not viewable from curbside.
Issaquah/Upper Preston Location. For lease, fully or partially furnished. Price: $3850.00
Available after November 15th
Come home to your own private northwest resort surrounded by nature!
5 minutes to I-90 with quick access to Bellevue, Seattle and local ski areas.
- Modern, quality-crafted, riverfront lodge home on acreage, with large pond (small island, bridge & dock) in your own front yard.
- Located on 650' of waterfront on the Raging River.
- Backed by state forest land on beautiful unspoiled Tiger Mountain.
- Newly-upgraded and redecorated by owner.
- New wrap-around wood decks, living room furniture, brand new hi-def large screen TV.
- Hook up for jacuzzi that sits right outside the master bedroom.
- Brand new energy efficient heat pump/hepa filter.
- Long private circular driveway, two car garage.
- Aggregate patio, wooded pathways, 3 gazebo seating areas, and lots of forest to explore.
- Huge kitchen, plenty of storage, counter-top and shelving areas, sub-zero refrigerator/freezer.
- 2 story open-beamed living room. Rec. Room with own separate deck.
- Built-in bookcases.
- Lots of storage and extra closet spaces.
- Multiple desk and office sections.
- Ceiling to floor river rock-work in 3 main rooms.
- Well respected Issaquah School District.
CONTACT Mike at 206 445-5881 or Scott at (425) 260-5535 (phone is preferred method of communication).
Pictures speak for themselves.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,101 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $885,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1023079026
- Zillow Home ID: 48700446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $387K-1.06M.
Market guideZillow predicts 98027 home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98027 homes, this home is valued 41.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% less than in Issaquah, and 19% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
|32818 SE 118th St Issaquah, WA||$314K||3||2||1,675|
|32818 SE 118th St Issaquah, WA||$460K||3||2||1,675|
|11533 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||--||--||--||590|
|11701 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$447K||4||1.75||1,920|
|11505 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$964K||4||4||3,860|
|33005 SE 118th St Issaquah, WA||$363K||3||1.5||1,360|
|32814 SE 118th St Issaquah, WA||$302K||1||0.75||940|
|11533 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$1.03M||4||3||3,850|
|32920 SE 115th St Issaquah, WA||$375K||3||2||1,620|
|11521 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$498K||2||3||2,120|
|32906 SE 115th St Issaquah, WA||$746K||3||3||3,301|
|32824 SE 115th St Issaquah, WA||$704K||4||3||3,038|
|33107 SE 118th St Issaquah, WA||$464K||2||2||1,200|
|11429 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$1.3M||5||5||5,030|
|12011 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$561K||3||2||2,224|
|11514 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||--||--||--||--|
|11432 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$619K||4||3||3,120|
|11327 Upper Preston Rd SE Issaquah, WA||$909K||4||3.75||3,950|
|32728 SE 115th St Issaquah, WA||$736K||3||3||2,980|
|32920 SE 121st St Issaquah, WA||$724K||3||3||3,550|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!