3302 Bay Rd, Delavan, WI 531154 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $1,725,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- MLS #: 1365247
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: FIS 00002
- Zillow Home ID: 40734715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3302 Bay Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1800% greater than in Delavan Lake, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delavan Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3303 Bay Rd Delavan, WI$773K32.51,953
- 3301 Bay Rd Delavan, WI$817K------
- 3305 Bay Rd Delavan, WI$849K533,000
- 3306 Bay Rd Delavan, WI$1.04M53.5--
- 3307 Bay Rd Delavan, WI$871K------
- 4134 Carol St WI$608K------
- 4142 Lake Ave Delavan, WI$230K------
- 4241 Beach St Delavan, WI$146K31--
- 4241 Beach Ave Darien, WI$148K31--
- 4137 Bennett St Delavan, WI$335K------
- 4235 Beach St Delavan, WI$136K------
- 4231 Beach St Delavan, WI$179K------
- 4135 Carol St Delavan, WI$75K------
- 4227 Beach St Delavan, WI$142K------
- 4135 Bennett St Delavan, WI$86K------
- 4131 Carol St Delavan, WI$81K------
- 4240 Cherry St Delavan, WI$141K321,722
- 4223 Beach St Delavan, WI$143K------
- 4135 Lake Ave Delavan, WI$88K------
- 4134 Bennett St Delavan, WI$490K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.