3302 Edgewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,471 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $112,250
- Price/sqft: $74
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0160155016
- Zillow Home ID: 12534723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3302 Edgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ginter Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Richmond, and 93.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ginter Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
- 3304 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$171K32.51,804
- 3300 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$173K31.51,812
- 3306 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$176K321,670
- 3232 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$194K31.21,730
- 3310 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$117K--1.51,103
- 3403 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$116K411,312
- 3405 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$126K31.51,560
- 3401 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$156K421,216
- 3407 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$107K311,018
- 3312 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$116K311,142
- 3301 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$179K321,893
- 3409 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$108K21975
- 3303 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$124K31.51,520
- 3230 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$177K--22,016
- 3305 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$166K31.51,764
- 3307 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$146K31.51,764
- 3411 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$156K311,424
- 3231 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$171K311,872
- 3309 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$118K41.51,441
- 3318 Edgewood Ave Richmond, VA$167K311,690
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292